Showcasing Musical Performances, Dance, Spoken Word, and MORE!!!
Featuring Special Guest Appearances and Performances from Dance Theater of Harlem, and many MORE!!!
FRIDAY DECEMBER 2ND, 2011
7:00PM – 10:00PM
The City College of New York
160 Convent Avenue (@136th Street)
New York, NY 10031
Tickets: FREE Admission | $25 VIP Seats- CLICK To BUY
Donations are Highly Encouraged and Appreciated
For Group RSVP, Please contact Re:LIFE Inc @ 347.450.1201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Theme of the EMPOWER’D Event is ‘Empowerment Through The Arts, Education and Entrepreneurship’, and as such will feature performances in the Arts, as well the impact of Entrepreneurship on youth. There will also be the sales/silent auction of highly coveted autographed items like an autographed Mohammed Ali Lithograph, a Paul McCartney autographed album, BB King and U2 autographed guitars and MORE!!!
The purpose of the event is four fold:
1. To draw attention to the problems of youth disconnection, youth poverty, educational disadvantage and opportunity divide
2. To raise funds to starts tackling these problems through Re:LIFE Inc’s programs
3. To increase visibility for Re:LIFE Inc and its programs in our community and New York City as a whole, so that the people who need its services have access to them
4. To unveil our new campaign called ‘The $1 Change Project’.
Advertise: To place an ad in the playbill, please contact Re:LIFE Inc @ 347.450.1206 or email email@example.com. Click for Playbill_Ad_Rates.
Sponsorship: To Sponsor this event or other Re:LIFE Inc events, please contact Re:LIFE Inc @ 347.450.1206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click for EMPOWER’D_Sponsorship options.
About Re:LIFE Inc
Re:LIFE Inc is a 501c3 Organization that is dedicated to empowering youth through entrepreneurship and education. We believe that the positive engagement of the mind is the precursor to achieving excellence. Therefore, in empowering youth both educationally and through entrepreneurship, we don’t just mean through traditional academics, but also through nutrition, fitness, talents, interests, explorations and all that positively empower youth.
For more about Re:LIFE Inc, please visit our website www.relifeinc.org
- Bringing Together Diverse Methods of Re-engagement: The HEROES Model Part II (relifeinc.wordpress.com)
- Occupied With Inequality (relifeinc.wordpress.com)
- Improving Youth Performance in School through Sports (relifeinc.wordpress.com)
- Bringing Together Diverse Methods of Re-engagement: The HEROES Model Part I (relifeinc.wordpress.com)
- The Significance of Youth-Mentor Relationships (relifeinc.wordpress.com)